This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus postponed Stable Android 10 update for Zenfone Max pro M1 but Now they are not telling how long

rahulraman066
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

No no it's better if you stop manufacturing such products itself which is waste of time, money and incompetent in the present world . "Asus Sucks"

ajay_krsnan555
Star III
sayeeshbhalare

No no it's better if you stop manufacturing such products itself which is waste of time, money and incompetent in the present world . "Asus Sucks"

View post
Off course Not ..They have a Good specs Phone under The Bugdet category ,which beats the xiaomi Redmi note 5 Pro at that time. But what to do their Software Development Department should be made Better with people who are not some LAZY SHITS.....WHO ARE AFTER MONEY.
YESTERDAY I REALIZED THAT MAX PRO M1 HAS REFRESH RATE @60 Hz (Through Antutu Benchmark).Think that a phone launched @2018 Has this kind of specs. I am amazed.

ajay_krsnan555
Star III
I Think maybe we should Give them some more time Maybe they are trying to Give us Bug-Free (SO CALLED STABLE)update..so that users Give them a Hope....I THINK...
NOT SURE THEY PULL OUT BUGGY UPDATE ,IF IT COMES ANOTHER BUGGY UPDATE THEN WE SHOULD AVOID ASUS PRODUCTS AND SO ON.

bhupinder30363
Star III
ajay.krsnan555

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79261#Comment_79261

Off course Not ..They have a Good specs Phone under The Bugdet category ,which beats the xiaomi Redmi note 5 Pro at that time. But what to do their Software Development Department should be made Better with people who are not some LAZY SHITS.....WHO ARE AFTER MONEY.

YESTERDAY I REALIZED THAT MAX PRO M1 HAS REFRESH RATE @60 Hz (Through Antutu Benchmark).Think that a phone launched @2018 Has this kind of specs. I am amazed.

View post
Every smartphones have 60 hz and other have 90 ,120 ,144 and so on . And yes the Value for money is superb But software update developer
are Not good