This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we expect native video calling and slow motion features enabled in Android 10 update?

Sameerwni
Star II
Would you please atleast attempt to enable native video calling and slow motion options in Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB 64Gb.
Don't answer me that it is based upon pure Android and these features can be enabled using third party apps. First of all this is not a pure Android, if so then give us Google Phone app which supports native video calling and Gcam app for camera with slow motion drivers. Secondly no third party software can provide you these features if they are not enabled in stock firmware.
I don't understand why Asus has deliberately disabled these obvious features even when our chipset is able to have both of these features. Nowadays even a 5K phone has these features and we paid 13K for Max Pro M1 with none of these features.
Why do you urge people to use custom roms to enable native video calling and SloMo, why not provide these features in next OTA.
ThankYou
22 REPLIES 22

arpand06
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79067#Comment_79067

I have nokia 6.1 plus and nokia 8.1 both does not have native video calling.

View post
Are you crazy? My 6.1 has native video calling. One of my friend has 6.1 plus and he does have native video calling on his phone. What are you talking about!?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
arpand06

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79092#Comment_79092

Are you crazy? My 6.1 has native video calling. One of my friend has 6.1 plus and he does have native video calling on his phone. What are you talking about!?

View post
Sorry. I had to delete Google duo which is automatically downloaded to have native video calling feature working on my phone. If I had Google duo on my phone if I had to video call through phone app it will direct you to Google duo.

ashimsoni800
Star I
When we get stable android 10 update for max pro m1??

arpand06
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79094#Comment_79094

Sorry. I had to delete Google duo which is automatically downloaded to have native video calling feature working on my phone. If I had Google duo on my phone if I had to video call through phone app it will direct you to Google duo.

View post
Yes, indeed. Nokia provides native video calling, camera2api, default Equalizer, voice over wifi, adaptive battery, super clean os(even some google apps are not pre-installed), basically every stock android feature that you can think of. Nokia is far superior than Asus when it comes to providing stock android. Asus provides half backed, inconsistent, super buggy software. They are really incompetent.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the importance of the features you have inquired about. It would be highly appreciated if you could cooperate with us until there is an announcement on our official channels for the same.