Did you mean: 

Beta 2 Update file not getting recognise after restart

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version:beta 1 Android 10
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After downloading beta2 file I copied it in to root, and restarted and notification one, that there is update file found and I clicked on the update to start. But it opened recover menu. And mobile restarted within a few minutes. But update not done
Later that time the update file is not getting recognise even after I restart the mobile.
Some one help me, I need to use fingerprint option again.
7 REPLIES 7

Akasha
Rising Star I
sagarkishore573

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:asus zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version:beta 1 Android 10
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:ever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After downloading beta2 file I copied it in to root, and restarted and notification one, that there is update file found and I clicked on the update to start. But it opened recover menu. And mobile restarted within a few minutes. But update not done

Later that time the update file is not getting recognise even after I restart the mobile.

Some one help me, I need to use fingerprint option again.

Beta 2 Update file not getting recognise after restart
The only way other than that is to apply update from an external storage (preferably sd card).
Place the file in connected external storage, reboot to recovery by long press phone power and volume down, search google or youtube for guides how to reboot to recovery if you can't figure out for yourself, final stage is to select the option (Apply Update from external storage) and then select the suitable zip file. Wait and watch, your device should get updated. As simple as that.

Thanx for the help everyone,
I tried downloading the file 5 times and nailed it on the 5th time.
Finally update was successful.
I only found battery drain, and everything is good.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, kindly click on the following link and follow the instructions to update manually. Click here: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1009748