This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download pausing

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
It's been a while, when i download something from play store or even update apps, downloading pauses few minutes after i lock the screen. ( I am using high speed Wifi )
3 REPLIES 3

Sekuk
Star III
I use APKPure to solve this problem.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
This might be happening for a number of reasons (and a simple reboot might fix your issue).
1) Check if you have enabled Data Saver by going to Settings -> Network & internet -> Data Saver
2) Check if you have any battery optimization settings enabled by going to Settings -> Battery -> PowerMaster and/or Battery Optimization
3) Clear the cache and data of the Google Play app by going to Settings -> Apps & notifications -> Se all apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage and cache -> Tap clear cache -> Tap clear storage -> Reboot your device and open Google Play again

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

This might be happening for a number of reasons (and a simple reboot might fix your issue).

1) Check if you have enabled Data Saver by going to Settings -> Network & internet -> Data Saver

2) Check if you have any battery optimization settings enabled by going to Settings -> Battery -> PowerMaster and/or Battery Optimization

3) Clear the cache and data of the Google Play app by going to Settings -> Apps & notifications -> Se all apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage and cache -> Tap clear cache -> Tap clear storage -> Reboot your device and open Google Play again

View post
I excluded play store from battery optimization and it solved my problem.