Will you improve the camera app.?

mithlesh19
Star I
The camera app hasn't been updated since 3rd update
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

R_2
Rising Star II
And the UI should be updated. HDR+ should also be added. You don't update it to make us buy a new model, we know... Fair as always... You're the only one who not update the camera ASUS

View solution in original post

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @mithlesh19

Can you tell me in what aspect the improvement is required?

View post
We mean dedicated nightmode,HDR+,and Ui tweaks like zenfone 6 would be fun as 5z Sensor is more capable (that smooth lense transition during zooming by implementing it on screen control like zenfone 6 or atleast with power button we use to zoom on 5z doesnt feel smooth) also lense switching is appreciated
3rd party apps degrades the quality of uploaded pictures if tried to click on app like snapchat and save image there and try to post same saved picture on instagram reduces the quality and also crops picture a bit after uploading
There are lot of budget devices out there having night modes and much more i guess even max pro m1 has it 😬
Thank you 😊
@ARP_ASUS @aamod.v8 @dpstar7582 @BrunoF20 @Averan @Abhinav @CH_ASUS

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

R_2
Rising Star II
And the UI should be updated. HDR+ should also be added. You don't update it to make us buy a new model, we know... Fair as always... You're the only one who not update the camera ASUS

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @mithlesh19

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @mithlesh19

View post
We mean dedicated nightmode,HDR+,and Ui tweaks like zenfone 6 would be fun as 5z Sensor is more capable (that smooth lense transition during zooming by implementing it on screen control like zenfone 6 or atleast with power button we use to zoom on 5z doesnt feel smooth) also lense switching is appreciated
3rd party apps degrades the quality of uploaded pictures if tried to click on app like snapchat and save image there and try to post same saved picture on instagram reduces the quality and also crops picture a bit after uploading
There are lot of budget devices out there having night modes and much more i guess even max pro m1 has it 😬
Thank you 😊
@ARP_ASUS @aamod.v8 @dpstar7582 @BrunoF20 @Averan @Abhinav @CH_ASUS

bharanivijay69
Star III

ARP_ASUS

Hi @mithlesh19

View post
A dedicated night mode would be really helpful.