This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we expect native video calling and slow motion features enabled in Android 10 update?

Sameerwni
Star II
Would you please atleast attempt to enable native video calling and slow motion options in Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB 64Gb.
Don't answer me that it is based upon pure Android and these features can be enabled using third party apps. First of all this is not a pure Android, if so then give us Google Phone app which supports native video calling and Gcam app for camera with slow motion drivers. Secondly no third party software can provide you these features if they are not enabled in stock firmware.
I don't understand why Asus has deliberately disabled these obvious features even when our chipset is able to have both of these features. Nowadays even a 5K phone has these features and we paid 13K for Max Pro M1 with none of these features.
Why do you urge people to use custom roms to enable native video calling and SloMo, why not provide these features in next OTA.
ThankYou
22 REPLIES 22

Sameerwni
Star II
@sharmadinesh
This is the Twitter handle of Asus Head India. Let's ask him personally.

abhir7861
Star I
@Sameerwni absolutely spot on question. Nowadays slow motion is so common in every phone even under 10k. Asus, try to understand were a loyal bunch of customers here n we expect some basic things which any other phone have by default. We don't need fancy stuff but please continue to share quality stuff for your users.

I will never use any Asus device from today!
Asus sucks
They can't provide a stable android 10 version in 4 months!
Asus developers are just chilling out, you guys don't have any respect for your costumers😠🤬

ZT-5149ec2d
Star II
I will not use Asus products in future and don't recommend other. Asus worst company

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
I just hate asus . The way they are treating us like not listening to our problems & issues with this max pro m1. This mobile sucks, asus sucks , update sucks, every thing sucks with this mobile. I really hate asus.