ALL ABOUT .424 UPDATE SO CALLED ANDROID 10
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZB601KL
- Firmware Version: .424
- Rooted or not: NO
- Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I thought this is the stable update so we will get this update as Fota so in hurry i updated it using asus website's file(..424) and regretting now because of such a buggy and worst update.
For those who are thinking to update this
"PLEASE DON'T OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET."
The things that are bothering me are:[Also called BUGS]
1. WORST AUDIO QUALITY both speaker and earphones.
2. DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ANDROID Q huge gap on bottom of homescreen and fixed google search widget.
3. SLOW CHARGES SOMETIMES.
4. GAMING AT LOW FPS 🤬🤬. And also ping issues.
5. WEIRD VIBRATION ON DOUBLE TAP TO UNLOCK.
[update 10/5/20] some more bugs:
6. FRONT CAMERA VIDEO IS DARK WITH NO LIGHT
7. USB DEBUGGING MODE IS ALWAYS ON whenever you connect phone to pc , Maybe because it is developer version and you can turn it off manually.
And things that can be called PROS of this update:
1. No pros, stop wasting time if you are on android 9 latest build (.063).
IN THIS COVID-19 PANDEMIC DON'T TRUST ASUS AND DON'T WASTE YOUR VALUABLE DATA ON THEM