cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party camera overexposure issue with PROOF - Android 10

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Hi all.
I was recently filming myself on Snapchat for a tiktok *cause that's what all American teens do these days* and since I noticed that the overexposure was absolutely crazy like it always is after Android 10 update, I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you guys what I mean.
And for those who may not believe I filmed the video with a Zenfone 6, I took a picture of me holding it in a mirror so you can see that I indeed do have a Zenfone 6.
Please let me know what you guys think and Asus, please fix this issue asap. People are constantly making fun of my cameras exposure and it kinda sucks because the camera was one of the main reasons I bought this phone ? - Best regards, Branden.
P.s. all of these were filmed and shot with the latest Android 10 update from Asus. And please don't tell me to factory reset. I shouldn't have to factory reset and have to go through the hassle of setting up my phone all over again because of an update. I know you you guys have a camera thread, but my comment about this issue wasn't being approved so I decided to make another discussion. I love Asus and I hope these issues can be resolved soon. Again, kindest regards 🙂
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
@andersallinge

5 REPLIES 5

kennneth241
Star II
Do you think it's all about android 10 ?