This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update

Sathu
Star I
When will Asus Zenfone max pro m2 will get Android 10 update?The phone has many bugs and poor performance.Not to the expected level. All the phones launched with Max pro m2 has got Android 10 update. Still this phone hasn't received?
20 REPLIES 20

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
They will not give Android 11 for both max pro m1 and m2. They announced officialy. Only asus zenfone 6z and rog phone get Android 11. If you want Android 11 jump to custom rom or you have to wait zenfone max pro m2 with buggy software

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
Santhosh p s

They will not give Android 11 for both max pro m1 and m2. They announced officialy. Only asus zenfone 6z and rog phone get Android 11. If you want Android 11 jump to custom rom or you have to wait zenfone max pro m2 with buggy software

View post
Mid ranges phones getting 2nd major update is rare. Except for Android One series. Except Pixel devices majority of android phones will get 2 major os updates(except for motorola). Forget about bugs sometime, Asus is doing good job by providing 2nd major os update. Kudos to Asus. Still angry on Asus, not fixing basic bugs.

I need android 10 update manually for Asus max pro M1

saikrishna9740
Star II
My suggestion is to switch to other mobile brands.

mirfazal01
Star I
Devrajsingh

MNEFAL4JYVKE.png

Bugs inside the new updated beta version as mentioned above

1. Sound quality has been degraded to worst.(this one is unbearable)

2. Apps related to camera won't open sometimes (snap,insta, messenger), even sometimes the phone camera .

3. Alarm sound has gone completely.

4. Ringtone and other message alert sound are low.

5. Screen freeze

It's been high time, I will request asus to give a stable android 10 update when evryone is ready for android 11.

Thank you.

View post
bro u have android security updates on 5 April 2020 ?? But were as I have on 5 December 2019 ???
GI0C7YHQ5ATU.png