This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update

Sathu
Star I
When will Asus Zenfone max pro m2 will get Android 10 update?The phone has many bugs and poor performance.Not to the expected level. All the phones launched with Max pro m2 has got Android 10 update. Still this phone hasn't received?
20 REPLIES 20

Prabir_Metya
Star II
When the android 10 stable update is given to the device Asus Zen fone max M2 please tell me as soon as possible

I dont think it will release in this week there are lot of bugs gallery app is not working ambient display is not there over heating issue finger print vibration is high in pubg no mic is working in mic and through normal and ringtone volume is too loo compared to old version asus plz doo needful about this bugs fix and release stable update as soon as possible

dabusaha661
Star III
Prabir Metya

When the android 10 stable update is given to the device Asus Zen fone max M2 please tell me as soon as possible

View post
Users :- Asus please give android 10 update on Asus Max M2 device.
Asus :- Sir please wait our team working about android 10 update related . Wait to end of May / June.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bro update update dena Ho to kohi asus se dekha .

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
It's waste to wait upcoming update. As I seen on max pro m1 update they definitely will give buggy software update.

Devrajsingh
Star I
MNEFAL4JYVKE.png
Bugs inside the new updated beta version as mentioned above
1. Sound quality has been degraded to worst.(this one is unbearable)
2. Apps related to camera won't open sometimes (snap,insta, messenger), even sometimes the phone camera .
3. Alarm sound has gone completely.
4. Ringtone and other message alert sound are low.
5. Screen freeze
It's been high time, I will request asus to give a stable android 10 update when evryone is ready for android 11.
Thank you.