Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no flashlight when using OTG in low battery

Shubhangkar
Star I

26 REPLIES 26

dhenz_isip
Star I
Im also having this problem i have tencent version and its annoying when playing. How to fix this.

dhenz_isip
Star I
Anders_ASUS
dhenz.isip

Im also having this problem i have tencent version and its annoying when playing. How to fix this.

View post

yoga_agustina
Star I
I have the same problem as well.
it keep shows up while battery below 15%
and the bottom charger port also not working.
I've been using this phone for 3 months.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Shubhangkar

IR0OIN6A4ZTF.jpg

no flashlight when using OTG in low battery
adams.toomer

I'm getting the same thing and I can't use the bottom port to charge. You find a fix?

View post
lung-butter

Same exact problem here. WTF, brand new ROG phone 2.

View post
arif.malufi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46417#Comment_46417

@Anders_ASUS its always like this when the battery low , twice / second i think

VTF7PIBLNI33.jpg

View post
devraj.ja

98P6J02UT33I.jpg

It's always showing " No flashlight when using OTG in low battery" automatically comes when battery is less than 15%. I can't use bottom part of display as well drop down menu. Please let me know how to resolve.

View post
Park83

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69655#Comment_69655

Hi, I am having the same issue. As of writing my phone is at 50% so I cannot replicate the issue. But when battery is ~15% the phone will persistently show this error. It is as if the phone thinks it is connected via OTG and that the flashlight is on (as the error says) when it is not on both counts. And that this 'false OTG' connection keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting. This makes swiping down the notification tray difficult. In USB mode menu, I think, you can see that the phone is reconnecting and disconnecting.

I have raised this issue with tech support and they recommend a factory reset but that is not an acceptable solution for me.

View post
dhenz.isip

View post
yoga.agustina

I have the same problem as well.

it keep shows up while battery below 15%

and the bottom charger port also not working.

I've been using this phone for 3 months.

View post
Can you please check if the OTG function (connecting external HDD) works when the battery is above 15%? Thanks!

cyberlord76
Star I
Same issue for me