Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Developer Version problem
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1/ ZB601KL
- Firmware Version: .424
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Battery Draining and Massanger Call
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Facebook Massanger and Battery Draining.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
The very last update for MaxPro M1 is "Developer Version" of Android 10 Why all people is talks about it as official . Even the official website says it is a Developer version. (Screenshot is Below)
It is actually a Developer Version not official one. And it is worst in battery draining as like as beta version before .
I updated it as like before beta version But all the features are good accept only 2
- Facebook massanger voice is not passing to the other persion
- Battery draining so fast as Beta version of android 10
- It takes 10% of charge in one houre, when i am not using any app.
Is there any way to provide this info to asus team.
I am losing my faith in ASUS. It's been 5 Years Using ASUS Mobile only this one is giving frustration and This one is most favorite also.