This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding gesture navigation in android 10 is there any way to fix the black area at bottom

aswinsuri97
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version: android 10
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== while using gesture navigation in some apps like instagram,some bottom area is blacked out which feels really weird,i heard that u can adjust that in developer options but i havent found out it yet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Make dpi size to 410 in developer option.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Make dpi size to 410 in developer option.

Vinay_b
Star II
aswinsuri97

1. Model Name:zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version: android 10
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================== while using gesture navigation in some apps like instagram,some bottom area is blacked out which feels really weird,i heard that u can adjust that in developer options but i havent found out it yet

Regarding gesture navigation in android 10 is there any way to fix the black area at bottom
Can u share the screenshot of the same

rahulkewlani199
Rising Star I
aswinsuri97

1. Model Name:zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version: android 10
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

that developer setting is for the one who uses small display size (by default its normal)
for that u need to change the dpi to 410 from 360

but i would personally recommend u to download "fluid navigation gesture" app
with that u can hide the default navigation bar and then can customize gesture as per ur need

aswinsuri97
Star I
rahulkewlani1996

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27930/regarding-gesture-navigation-in-android-10-is-there-any...

that developer setting is for the one who uses small display size (by default its normal)

for that u need to change the dpi to 410 from 360

but i would personally recommend u to download "fluid navigation gesture" app

with that u can hide the default navigation bar and then can customize gesture as per ur need

View post
U need to use adb right maybe will try it out