keyurchudasama2
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not root
Frequency of Occurrence: First Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone was working fine till last evening. Suddenly it restarted itself and stuck at ASUS log since then. I could not even start recovery mode. Even charged it 100% twice since then and trying again again to turn it on.

Kindly help on this issue.
15 REPLIES 15

keyurchudasama2
Star III
venkatet

This is the motherboard issue. Classic mistakes asus is doing all the time.

View post
You meant to say this issue of phone stuck at logo is motherboard issue?

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly share with us the firmware version of your device, so that we can forward the issue to the relevant team.

ZT-1f79f393
Star I
My phone was working fine till last evening. Suddenly it restarted itself and stuck at ASUS logo since then. I could not even start recovery mode. Even charged it 100% twice since then and trying again again to turn it on.
Please tell me urgent.
6IQAJUB5D3IY.jpg
How to Slove.

keyurchudasama2
Star III
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, kindly share with us the firmware version of your device, so that we can forward the issue to the relevant team.

View post
We all are stuck at logo screen how can we share the latest firmware version?

r4rajneesh64
Star II
My phone also suddenly restart and stuck on asus logo ,when visited to service center after flashing manier times but no genuine solution to anyone in serve ce centre too .service centre directly give a motherboard issue which cost around 11000 so it is waste of money ,and asus do it by self by generating a bug in updates