Did you mean: 

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506II - Timing for Keyboard backlight

frank0051
Star II
System: Asus TUF Gaming A15
Battery or AC: AC
Model: FA506II
========================
Detailed description:Hello all, I'm wondering if there is a way to get the keyboard backlight to turn off after x seconds while plugged in to power. The keyboard does this already while on battery. I haven't found anything in Armour Crate - perhaps some or BIOS. Perhaps some sort of Registry setting?
8 REPLIES 8

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello frank0051,
Sorry I'm a bit confused,
after you set up your aura style in Armoury Crate, it applies to both AC and battery mode.
May you record a video of how your backlight is working now?
and how did you set up the one you want in battery mode? I'm sure if it's any of the style in Armoury Crate.
Thank you so much.

frank0051
Star II
The Armoury Crate only allows you to adjust the style and color of the backlight. There isn't a function on the Armoury Crate that allows you to allow you have the backlight turn off after X seconds (say 30 or 45 seconds) of no activity. The backlight will turn off after 30-45 seconds while on battery but it stays on forever while on AC (plugged in).

Older ASUS computers used to allow this to be adjusted through BIOS or the registry; I would like to have the backlight turn off after 30-45 seconds.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello frank0051,
so your device, on battery mode, the backlight turns off itself ? Even you have set the AURA?
that's the strange part, I can't get mine doing that.
May you record a video?
Thank you.

frank0051
Star II
This is after about 30 seconds after I last touched the keep, I started the camera so you can see it turn off automatically.
I cannot post linked apparently, so here's an unlinked URL.
youtu.be/royty5D4Z7A