This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Hardcore setting for pubg mobile?

meergohram
Star II
Hi I'm playing pubg mobile on my rog 2 for over 3 to 4 months but recently i have noticed that gradually the amount of frame drops is increasing. Whenever there is a squad near me my frames will drop below 50 and sometimes in 30s during competitive matches. I tried reinstalling the game I even factory reset the phone but nothing worked. If someone knows their way around hardcore gaming tweeks please help me make a performance based profile. Battery consumption is irrelevant in my case. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

nekkalapudisai_
Star II
I also used to get the same fps in close range later I found a trick in youtube i.e if you are logging to game via facebook then go to add accounts in the settings.Then link your google play account after linking logout your pubg account .Then login via playgames not through facebook .
After doing the above steps I didn't even turn on X mode ,now I am getting constant 58 to 60 FPS(anti aliasing off).
please try these steps and tell me ur performance review .

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Try this
meergohram

Hi I'm playing pubg mobile on my rog 2 for over 3 to 4 months but recently i have noticed that gradually the amount of frame drops is increasing. Whenever there is a squad near me my frames will drop below 50 and sometimes in 30s during competitive matches. I tried reinstalling the game I even factory reset the phone but nothing worked. If someone knows their way around hardcore gaming tweeks please help me make a performance based profile. Battery consumption is irrelevant in my case. Thanks

Looking for Hardcore setting for pubg mobile?
nekkalapudisai.krishna2015

I also used to get the same fps in close range later I found a trick in youtube i.e if you are logging to game via facebook then go to add accounts in the settings.Then link your google play account after linking logout your pubg account .Then login via playgames not through facebook .

After doing the above steps I didn't even turn on X mode ,now I am getting constant 58 to 60 FPS(anti aliasing off).

please try these steps and tell me ur performance review .

View post

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you are on Android 10, make sure to update your device to 17.0230.2002.32 or newer for improved game experience.
Also, check out our game profiles guide for additional tweaks and settings through Armoury Crate: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27730/game-profiles-guide-pubg-mobile-x-mode-performance-effi...