This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader Unlocker Software Please. am i the only insane here???

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
Firmware Version: don't know.
Rooted or not: not.
Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.
========================================
Suddenly phone shut down. Phone is in Boot Dead State. Won't go Beyond Asus Logo.
Cant Access Recovery.
Developer Options is not Enabled like any regular customer.
OEM Unlocking is not Enabled like any regular customer.
USB Debugging is not Enabled like any regular customer.
ASUS says to take device to Service Center after Lockdown ENDS!!!
Do you think asus should give their internal software repairing tool for public during this lockdown? Communication especially through mobile device is the only resort to most of us. Atleast a Software to Unlock Bootloader!!! What do you think? am i the only insane here???
16 REPLIES 16

Nilesh13
Star III
I think we don't have a choice here. Phone's motherboard is damaged becaused of the buggy update and we won't be replacing it for sure because it costs more than 10K. Instead of that buy a new phone. For me I won't be buying anything again from this fraud company. No more Asus for me.

THANAKUMARES
Star II
Nilesh13

I think we don't have a choice here. Phone's motherboard is damaged becaused of the buggy update and we won't be replacing it for sure because it costs more than 10K. Instead of that buy a new phone. For me I won't be buying anything again from this fraud company. No more Asus for me.

View post
even service center guy also said the same. instead of wasting 10k we will buy some good mobile.
#NoMoreAsus