How to delete sir?

View post
Tap edit and backspace..

Yolando
Star II
There's no backspace? I can't delete..., The image😅

Gokul
Star III
Stop Asking about the update .asus won't launch it soon..Stock Rom Destroys the motherboard and other issues..some users who got already bootloop issues on last .73 firmware update..they don't care about that.onky focuses on next upgrade plan ..but the team fails on the development ...I switched from stock rom to custom rom which is far better than that..evereything works fine and the battery backup is enough ..the only thing I faced is the Google camera issue.(it is tiny issue compared to asus ugly bugs)..So, keep out from asus updates and switch to custom rom .Never I won't buy any asus product..I'm totally disatisfied with their service....# Stay Home # Stay Away from Asus# ..

vaibhavjaiswalj
Star II
I am using Asus Zenfone max pro m1 and I got the stable update of android 10 so I think guys can go and check once on it's official website because if m1 got this then you guys also got this.

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77708#Comment_77708

What they meant (in that screenshot), they tried to mean the same Developer image version which is due for Max Pro M2 just like they released one for Max Pro M1 few days back you already know. Support representatives just act like bots, nothing else.

View post
If the again release beta version. I will intall custom rom they fixed everything and we can get also new features and fast charging. Good bye buggy asus