Abishek_Stephen
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2004.063 20200407
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: after the recent update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The phone was working without any issues till the update. Now it heats up very much and battery drains a lot quicker than usual. Kindly explain why this is Asus, else you'll see me in consumer court.
13 REPLIES 13

Abishek_Stephen
Star II
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78222#Comment_78222

I am alao using Kaspersky battery life app for almost a year . Phone heating got reduced very much after it. Especially battery drain at idle state.

View post
I dont want "reduced" phone heat issue. Phone was not heating at all before the update. I did not expect Asus to do stuff like this.

Abishek_Stephen
Star II
@Asus tell me how to downgrade from this shit upgrade to previous versions or I'm going to file a complaint today.

Abishek_Stephen
Star II
Battery was at 100% last night and the phone was getting quite hot during charging. Today when I woke up the phone was really hot (it was not plugged in) and battery level is at 64%

Are you guys mining bitcoin in my phone or something?

Ramlal
Star II
I have also same problem. Battery drainage is fast and over heating.. after updating latest updates....
How it can be resolved...

Abishek_Stephen
Star II
I am trying to downgrade to previous version, but could not remember the old version number. Try asus website  /in/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1-ZB601KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/  ( I cannot post links yet)

I am downloading Version WW-16.2017.2002.061 now but I think the old version was Version WW-16.2017.1912.060

Will let you know after I install