ZE620KL Andrioid 10 Beta2

joyful
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE620KL
Firmware Version: V17.0615.2003.22
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
- The security patch has not been updated, still in March.
- I did not notice the camera fix.
- There are no extended notifications either. (although you need to understand what exactly they mean).
- The problem with the fingerprints remains, after tuning it works for a while - then it does not accept fingerprints, you have to reconfigure it.
- The problem with notifications in the settings menu remains (suggested actions, change wallpaper, set night mode schedule, etc.)
- With gestures, the "basement" is not fixed, a strip is visible from below, which is in programs, games, etc.
- On the desktop as well, the bottom panel of icons is "overpriced."
- Do not remove the search from the desktop.
- Other browsers (except for wired chrome) also do not know how to upload anything to memory, they seem to have no access, although the settings are set.
- From the file manager I can’t copy anything to the memory card, it gives an access error, although the photos are saved to the card.
16 REPLIES 16

Erwin05
Star III
No, you will keep all your data i just did it yesterday and everything is still there all the apps everything.

Erwin05
Star III
The setup wizard from android 10 starts with the italy language.
Maybe this can be set to english just as with android 9.