This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery overheat warning when charging

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
i recently manually updated my asus 6z, and now whenever i plug my charger, after sometimes it shows me that battery is overheating and the charging is stopped temporarily. is anyone facing same problem?
31 REPLIES 31

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi! is it ok with you to create a bug repport and send it to me as a private message?
Please generate it right after the issue appears
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
yes, i will do that for sure, it happens while charging

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
Hi! is it ok with you to create a bug repport and send it to me as a private message?
Please generate it right after the issue appears
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

how to send a private message

kikoly
Hall of Fame II