This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15-30 refresh rate

shubham1996
Star II
my asus rog phone 2 is working on 1⅝-30 fps when I open something in setting menu it opens between 15-30 fps and lag can be clearly noticable it happens with other apps to like whatsapp Insta etc. when I start screen recording to cover this then it works fine and stop showing lag that's why I'm not able to record it.
reinstalling the app is not doing any impact on this problem. Am I the only one who is facing this issue.
2 REPLIES 2

ImShrey
Rising Star II
shubham1996

my asus rog phone 2 is working on 1⅝-30 fps when I open something in setting menu it opens between 15-30 fps and lag can be clearly noticable it happens with other apps to like whatsapp Insta etc. when I start screen recording to cover this then it works fine and stop showing lag that's why I'm not able to record it.

reinstalling the app is not doing any impact on this problem. Am I the only one who is facing this issue.

15-30 refresh rate
Hey , record from other devices' camera and post here so Mods can have a look at it.

Also,what is generally temp of you Device and cpu? (Check in aurmory crate)

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
shubham1996

15-30 refresh rate
We need video and please mention my name when you reply so I get a notification