Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.70
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, even if the phone is locked, you can access the quick access menu. Serious security error. Only the mobile data you need to unlock, but the rest is not required to unlock to enable / disable. Please pay attention to that. I already read some responses from some moderators in previous versions "which is a peculiarity of Android 10", why doesn't Asus fix it to protect its users? In android 8 and 9, it is required to unlock to use the shortcuts. The system needs to evolve and increase security and efficiency, never lose an already acquired functionality, it is more focused on security. Some manufacturers require unlocking even to turn off / restart the device, which I even welcome. Thanks for listening
17 REPLIES 17

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
christianrodrigues1981

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73151#Comment_73151

and the coolest that android 10 is focused on security and privacy. Go figure

View post
Wtf dude....Litrally mann....I am fed up....seems like can't take it anymore.
Peace

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
christianrodrigues1981

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73172#Comment_73172

Hello, the team understands that adding only to the data was a waste of time? Because the others do not need to unlock to access. What is the use of asking for a password to turn off the data if you can put it in airplane mode? I would like asus to rethink in this regard because it leaves its users unprotected. Thanks

View post
As simple as that..... Cool and a CLEAR POINT....
PEACE.

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Please consider this fix in the next update, security is essential. Thank you

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
If our phone is lost then we can't hope to get back as you can switch off the phone without password and reset the phone from the bootloader menu

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Chintan Devganiya

If our phone is lost then we can't hope to get back as you can switch off the phone without password and reset the phone from the bootloader menu

View post
Exactly what I said 🥶