This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUYS, BE ASSURED.. THE .424 VERSION RELEASED FOR MAX PRO M1, THIS IS NOT THE STABLE VERSION.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
THOSE WHO ARE STILL SAYING THAT .424 VERSION WHICH IS RELEASED FOR MAX PRO M1, IS THE STABLE ANDROID 10 FOR YOUR DEVICES, BE ASSURED THAT THIS IS NOT A STABLE ANDROID 10 VERSION FOR YOUR DEVICES.
THIS IS A DEVELOPER BUILD WHICH IS CLEARLY CAN NOT BE A STABLE VERSION. DON'T GET MISLEAD BY OTHERS OR EVEN THOSE SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE REPLYING THAT THIS VERSION IS THE STABLE RELEASE, DON'T BELEIVE THEM.
KEEP IN MIND THAT A DEVELOPER BUILD CAN'T BE A STABLE VERSION NEITHER ANY OF YOU GUYS WHO OWN MAX PRO M1, ARE GOING TO RECEIVE FOTA. FOTA DOESN'T GET PUSHED FOR BETA OR DEVELOPER VERSIONS.
19 REPLIES 19

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sujanjsr0

WNDYFVERODVQ.jpg

Look this, customer care is continuously saying it is stable

TBSQY9EXP6EN.jpg

View post
Customer care guys don't work at the developer team, neither they belong from the Taiwan HQ. Those representatives work from India and they reply whatever they think to give fake assurances to users queries. If you still believe this .424 Version is the Stable one, or if you guys still believe that the same .424 Version is going to be pushed through FOTA, then keep believing and keep waiting for another 5-7 days or even 7-14 days further to receive bthe same .424 version through FOTA. Who knows, maybe I am wrong!!

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77893#Comment_77893

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77997#Comment_77997

Asking both @Riju9547 and @dibyarupprk2011 , just let me know in this thread when you or any other Max Pro M1 users will get .424 update through FOTA.

View post
I never wait for fota..i always install manually so idc about fota.. and those thinking manually updating makes your device malfunction..rip to them

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
dibyarupprk2011

This man Sanju is just a oversmart ass having enough of free time to spend in this forum..

He pretends as he knows everything and we are dumb

View post
Considering your last reply just above of this reply of mine,, exactly what you tried to mean earlier? Was there any point with that comment or it was just like a random reply to grab some attention??

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77997#Comment_77997

Considering your last reply just above of this reply of mine,, exactly what you tried to mean earlier? Was there any point with that comment or it was just like a random reply to grab some attention??

View post
Guys , At least be happy that our device are working with out any boot loop problem after any of the updates received till today. Either it is Stable or Beta , until unless our device is working after FOTA / Downloaded update with out getting bricked , we have to be happy and feel so lucky that still we are not a victim of Asus faulty updates.

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
2OMXZP52KRTJ.png
Asus customer care executives are dumb as$