This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a Rog Phone soon

TesseractSpace
Star III
So, I have a Rog Phone (1st gen), supposedly new in box coming in a couple days. Wondering what steps I should take in getting it up to date as it's probably been sitting around awhile. (Wish I could have afforded the Rog phone 2, but I kinda have to take what I can get.)
17 REPLIES 17

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
I'll leave this question for the moderator to answer. Hopefully they'll answer this after an year.

TesseractSpace
Star III
Well, at this point I'll have an answer tomorrow since the dock will arrive then.

TesseractSpace
Star III
And the dock does work. I've heard there are some changes but from the inserts in the package it looks like they just repackaged it.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi TesseractSpace,
Thank you for your asking. Mobile Desktop Dock (ROG), Professional Dock, WiGig Dock could be used with ROG and ROG2, the other Gaming Accessories could not share in both models. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage.

TesseractSpace
Star III
I figured as much. Again, I truly wish I could afford the latest and greatest from Asus but even a the stuff that's a generation or two behind is still better than what I had been using and my gen 1 Rog Phone has been an absolute delight. (Considering my old phone had a snapdragon 450 and maybe 2gb ram, having an 845 and 8gb is a big improvement.)