Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2 gets android 10 update

51VR8JKEFWPD.png

34 REPLIES 34

ramyanth1236
Star II
Any changes in android 10 update imeans we can expect any changes in asus max pro m1 or m2

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Gokul

12GWGYMW0480.png

Just received the email right now.,I think that asus had mentioned about the beta 2 or the stable update that yet to come sooner or later, maybe they are ready to deliver the beta 2 instead of stable just like max pro m1 users had got yesterday..Additionally,they informed about the android 10 plan had started in late January 2020 .In my opinion,asus is so confused about the android 10 for max pro m2 which may arrive in upcoming days or the mid May .Hope it would happen sooner

View post
Either they don't know what they are talking about or they are really high on something..
At one hand, they said they postponed Android 10 upgrade plan for Max Pro M2 due to checking of test results, in another hand they are saying that have released Android 10 for the same Max Pro M2..
Nice... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
5JRVAC7RPH25.png

Camera malfuncion since the system was updated

1234prabhat
Star III
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77833#Comment_77833

Either they don't know what they are talking about or they are really high on something..

At one hand, they said they postponed Android 10 upgrade plan for Max Pro M2 due to checking of test results, in another hand they are saying that have released Android 10 for the same Max Pro M2..

Nice... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

5JRVAC7RPH25.png

View post
In 2nd spot they saying about beta 1
In top they saying it's going to be late😔🥺

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
1234prabhat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77906#Comment_77906

In 2nd spot they saying about beta 1

In top they saying it's going to be late😔🥺

View post
Why users need to understand what they are trying to say? Why can't they specifically mention what is what?? There shouldn't be that much of confusion.