This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUYS, BE ASSURED.. THE .424 VERSION RELEASED FOR MAX PRO M1, THIS IS NOT THE STABLE VERSION.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
THOSE WHO ARE STILL SAYING THAT .424 VERSION WHICH IS RELEASED FOR MAX PRO M1, IS THE STABLE ANDROID 10 FOR YOUR DEVICES, BE ASSURED THAT THIS IS NOT A STABLE ANDROID 10 VERSION FOR YOUR DEVICES.
THIS IS A DEVELOPER BUILD WHICH IS CLEARLY CAN NOT BE A STABLE VERSION. DON'T GET MISLEAD BY OTHERS OR EVEN THOSE SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE REPLYING THAT THIS VERSION IS THE STABLE RELEASE, DON'T BELEIVE THEM.
KEEP IN MIND THAT A DEVELOPER BUILD CAN'T BE A STABLE VERSION NEITHER ANY OF YOU GUYS WHO OWN MAX PRO M1, ARE GOING TO RECEIVE FOTA. FOTA DOESN'T GET PUSHED FOR BETA OR DEVELOPER VERSIONS.
19 REPLIES 19

Sam_Fisher
Star II
Riyaz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27775/guys-be-assured-the-424-version-released-for-max-pro-m1...

Will we get Native Video Calling Support after 'stable Q' update...?? what do you think about this..!!??

View post
No

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Oh please dont be oversmart, you will see the FOTA soon if not then wait another 1-2months.. now check the website they have changed the wording. And CC is saying that this is the final stable for 63 and android 10(407) beta user and now they have the official information. And the FOTA roll out will start from 6May and it may take 7-14 days to reach everyone. For proof you can also check puinika web as i am not allowed to share the link here is the screenshot.
8KWXN2PIU3LD.png

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
It says AOSP Developer version in actual Asus website, is that a hard thing to understand?

Riju9547
Rising Star II
qromodynmc

It says AOSP Developer version in actual Asus website, is that a hard thing to understand?

View post
I dont think asus will give you another update for max pro m1 this month.... You will have to wait 2months for that. Then i should say that android 10 stable will release after 2 months from now.

gupta_adi16
Star III
Riju9547

Oh please dont be oversmart, you will see the FOTA soon if not then wait another 1-2months.. now check the website they have changed the wording. And CC is saying that this is the final stable for 63 and android 10(407) beta user and now they have the official information. And the FOTA roll out will start from 6May and it may take 7-14 days to reach everyone. For proof you can also check puinika web as i am not allowed to share the link here is the screenshot.

8KWXN2PIU3LD.png

View post
Don't trust pinuika.. they get all the information from here only.