Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2 gets android 10 update

51VR8JKEFWPD.png

34 REPLIES 34

Sk
Star I
UOVK18R3HC37.png
My Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 ZB 630kl Why I Can't Get Android 10 Update Can Someone Help?

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Santhosh p s

Where I can sell this buggy phone any suggestions?

View post
Nobody will buy it for more than 3000. When i put this crap for sale in OLX 4 months back , Nobody is ready to buy for 3000 itself. .
So for the wrong decision i made , i wrote a judgement for the sin i made , to have this crap for another one year.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77710#Comment_77710

Two chances,

1. I checked in both Indian Variant Url and the Global URL in ASUS site. No updated till date.So they may mentioned about Android 10 beta which released on 31st jan.

2. As Like Max pro M1 , if they already decided the beta 2 with Version number and it's taking some time to update site url , then the chance may be the thing of Beta2. You may remember that some one has leaked beta 2 version number of max pro m1 on April 30th and if we have version number then Download url is easy to frame.

So it's bit confusing. One thing we can do it is - Wait

View post
Of course things are too much confusing now. People who track all these things they are currently deep into the ocean. We have no clue on whats going on, what could be Asus's next move or what is in their mind. All we needed just a clear cur clarification from the Asus but they are acting so much unprofessional. I saw many other brands' top most level official like CPO ( Chief Production officer) or CPRO (Chief Public Relation officer) type people often come to Twitter to clarify doubts and users of those brands somehow get assured of things like what Nokia does. But Asus is so unprofessional on this aspect.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Sk

UOVK18R3HC37.png

My Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 ZB 630kl Why I Can't Get Android 10 Update Can Someone Help?

View post
Because what ever Android 10 released is just beta. You will get stable release on FOTA. You can download Android 10 beta from the official site and install it, but i personally i wont recommend it as it has issues dumped inside not in KGs but in Tons. Don't ask me when you will get stable update . because even Asus has no answer for that.

Gokul
Star III
12GWGYMW0480.png
Just received the email right now.,I think that asus had mentioned about the beta 2 or the stable update that yet to come sooner or later, maybe they are ready to deliver the beta 2 instead of stable just like max pro m1 users had got yesterday..Additionally,they informed about the android 10 plan had started in late January 2020 .In my opinion,asus is so confused about the android 10 for max pro m2 which may arrive in upcoming days or the mid May .Hope it would happen sooner