ashikmm2001
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Zenfone max Pro m1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I would like to appreciate Asus for their work on design and hardwares but I felt that the software has to be more developed. As Everyone is preferring privacy nowadays, It will be nice if your team adds Applock facility as well as Call recording Facility inbuilt in the device, as depending on other sources makes user feel some kind of insecurity. I hope this could be an eye opener for your team😊 and it will be available on the device in next updates.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely,
Ashik
5 REPLIES 5

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
ashikmm2001

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus Zenfone max Pro m1
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I would like to appreciate Asus for their work on design and hardwares but I felt that the software has to be more developed. As Everyone is preferring privacy nowadays, It will be nice if your team adds Applock facility as well as Call recording Facility inbuilt in the device, as depending on other sources makes user feel some kind of insecurity. I hope this could be an eye opener for your team😊 and it will be available on the device in next updates.

Thanking You

Yours sincerely,

Ashik

Suggestion to add applock and call recording feature
Applock won't be added. Google already developed call recording feature in Phone app, it is rolling out to Nokia devices in India. There is no ETA for wider release. As, it is a server update, you need to wait for long time.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

siddsarkar
Star III
Try this and leave your feedback.
1.For call recording use this:
Cube call recorder (cubeacr.app)
2.As for app lock no good is found by me. i recommend you using apps that have app lock within the app itself (eg whatsapp, mixplorer)

ashikmm2001
Star II
siddsarkar

Try this and leave your feedback.

1.For call recording use this:

Cube call recorder (cubeacr.app)

2.As for app lock no good is found by me. i recommend you using apps that have app lock within the app itself (eg whatsapp, mixplorer)

View post
But I have a little bit of hesitation to use third party app. That's why I requested Asus Team to add such features😃. Thanks for your suggestion 😊