This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro m1 zb601kl Android 10 Beta 2 update is released.

krishna86
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601KL
Firmware Version:17.2017.2004.424
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Asus released another android 10 beta version for asus zenfone max pro m1.
They mentioned some bugs in changelog.
ZEDIN7I5ZAVH.png

25 REPLIES 25

MEGHAL
Star I
krishna86

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB601KL
  2. Firmware Version:17.2017.2004.424
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Asus released another android 10 beta version for asus zenfone max pro m1.

They mentioned some bugs in changelog.

ZEDIN7I5ZAVH.png

Asus zenfone max pro m1 zb601kl Android 10 Beta 2 update is released.
Why there is no update for max pro m2

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
Android 10 stable version will be released till the end of corona virus/december. Have fun till then.

Yolando
Star II
How about Asus Max pro m2 do you have a plan to upgrade this phone to Android 10 or Q if you upgrade Asus Max pro M1,you will also upgrade ASUS Max pro M2 so many user of this phone are waiting so long and hoping...., so pls for the next month we expect from you for good news about Asus Max pro m2...more power and God bless...😇

balumech44
Star I
Camara quality very poor audio performance poor then more problam issues crouct version 10 more better performance stable quality when slow issues and build app ok tks

After testing the developer preview for more than 10 hours, i can say that there are still many bugs lying in there.... Here is the list of bugs
If you update to 10 without resetting your device, sound is great but camera doesn't work.
To make the sound work, I resetted the device after updating to 10. This fixed the camera but the sound lacks bass. No bass at all. Only clean sound.
Apart from this, when you enable wake on new notification, the phone will wake once automatically when you press lock button.

Otherwise, the ROM seems pretty good. But how much we have to wait? These were the major issues in beta and they are still here. What is your opinion???