This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the application drawer does not memorize its position if you quit an application "gesture slide up"

dardaner
Star I
the application drawer does not memorize its position if you quit an application "gesture slide up" is it possible to correct this? thank you
4 REPLIES 4

dardaner
Star I
I prefer to go back where I was, it's more intuitive, easier to navigate on different applications. without scrolling each time to the bottom.

_jis_
Zen Master III
You can solve this and countless other shortcomings of the stock launcher with an alternative one, eg Nova.

dardaner
Star I
thanks for the idea
I already knew the Launchers for this solution but the problem with Launchers is that we lose the fluidity of gestures.
We lose the visual effect and the fluidity.

Having this option in the native rom is better.

But I found another solution is to use an application which replaces the Drawer it is called, "AppFinder", with that we can sort and memorize the position of the applications.
It just misses the gesture "swipe up" to open AppFinder instead of the drawer zenfone 6.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I already knew the Launchers for this solution but the problem with Launchers is that we lose the fluidity of gestures. We lose the visual effect and the fluidity.
Not at all, just use Nova Prime launcher and Fluid Navigation Gestures.