cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen recorder doesnt record sound

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Good evening,
I screen recorded a lot the past ponth ( and i ll keep it that way due to the coronavirus everyday video meetings ) and i noticed that almost half of those doenst have sound. All of them were recorded with do not disturb on ( nothing interrupted those meetings ) and i tried to play all those with a different media player or via my laptop but still no sound at all. Most of the no sound recordings were as such from the beggining and some few suddenly gone mute mid session!
( Its not related to the recent update... It was there before that too )
Any ideas on the cause of that or how to fix that?
Thanks in advance.
11 REPLIES 11

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The key is that if the microphone is active by a normal call or say the microphone function in PUBG, then there won't be any audio in the screen recording. So sound works, just not for all scenarios. This is quite deep down in Android kernel so not sure if we can fix it

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

The key is that if the microphone is active by a normal call or say the microphone function in PUBG, then there won't be any audio in the screen recording. So sound works, just not for all scenarios. This is quite deep down in Android kernel so not sure if we can fix it

View post
So what are the proper settings for it work while in a microsoft teams -just for example- meeting?
Thanks in advance

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

View post
So what are the proper settings for it to work in a microsoft teams -just for example- meeting?
Thanks in advance!

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Its me again! I am kind of becoming a pain in the ass but this matter is of a major importance for me... Do any of you have any answer to the question above?
It used to work just fine at first but now not a single meeting have sound!

frizzen
Star III
I have the same issue and this has been happening for quite some time, as per my experience