patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

shaileshkp001
Star I
I am also facing the same issue from 3rd may night, I also tried a lot but not able to do any thing. I read out each and every comment on this talk, if it's ASUS mistake then they needed to fix this either replacing the motherboard or install Firmware. They have to fix this. This is issue from 1 month and they did not provide any solution.

Biji
Star II
Bro same Problem the service centre people saying the logic board is gone and it worth about ₹10,000. I am really hate Asus now 😠😠😠

sadashiv
Star III
Bro, It's the same problem many of them are facing. Very soon all max Pro M2 phones will get switched off and either we need to pay 10 - 15k to replace motherboard or buy new phone.
I think Asus won't take this big risk to waive off the fees and retain the customers.

NealMaxProM2
Star II
My Asus Max Pro m2 switching off while call or sometimes when kept idle. Also battery shows sudden up and downs without connecting phone for changer.
Recently I have updated my phone for latest update on last week of April.
Please provide me solution.

patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71119#Comment_71119

Yes. Phone will be saved, it just that we have to wait till the lockdown lift, so that we can go to service centre and fix it up

View post
Hi
I too have similar issues , in my case the battery was bulged, so now replacing battery . So check your battery.