This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 discontinued?

Jeb
Rising Star II
Has the Zenfone 6 really been discontinued?
B&H Photo Video's site states the product has been discontinued, and the official Asus site now has no store options to buy it from!
Did this really happen?
2HOQ6WJ9XK0S.jpg
CR70XXZPPT8T.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

Jeb
Rising Star II
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51209#Comment_51209

Nope, unfortunately. They seemed to fix the speaker issue but I doubt that calls and texts will ever be reliable as I would assume (maybe incorrectly) that it is due to lack of volte support in the US and, being that it costs money to test and enable such a feature, it's not going to happen at this point. I hope I'm wrong.

View post
Try to find me any unlocked phone - besides an iPhone - that works flawlessly with VoLTE or VoWIFI. Asus or not, it's not something you typically get from an Android device manufacturer on an unlocked phone.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Jeb

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51214#Comment_51214

Try to find me any unlocked phone - besides an iPhone - that works flawlessly with VoLTE or VoWIFI. Asus or not, it's not something you typically get from an Android device manufacturer on an unlocked phone.

View post
Not sure what you're referring to. I never claimed that. I only claimed that the Zen 6 has literally no (stock) volte at all in the US. Having it should improve functionality. No phone is likely to be perfect. Just living in 2020 and hoping for 2020 (or 2016, really) level phone calling functionality ?

Jeb
Rising Star II
Any update on this?

stefanus_idsl
Star I
Hello, i live in Indonesia and it's extremely hard to find this phone on the online/offline store across the country
So, i decided to looking for this phone from Malaysia or India (6z). I need a 8/256gb version of this phone
Can someone please help me? You can send me the link to buy this phone online, thanks

Bhasky
Rising Star II
prashanth

In india it's available across all the platforms mentioned above so i don't think it's discontinued

May be it stopped shipping to a specific region

View post
It's not in stock with flipkart and nowhere else it's available since it's an fk exclusive.,
and probably it's not getting manufactured further
this could be a temporary scarcity due to COVID Outbreak, majority of Supply Chain got affected, and there are even more factors like revised GST , import regulations
There might be very few stocks left, where I got mine on 6th of this month