Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook UX 434 FLC
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: ========================
Detailed description:
I was looking around for a Spotify App for my screenpad and long story short, I read that I need to upgrade my ScreenXpert Driver. So I downloaded the latest version from the myAsus app. When I extracted it, there was a ton of files inside with install & uninstall cmd files. I accidently pressed the uninstall cmd and then my screenpad only showed the wallpaper. I pressed the install.cmd but it opened for a split second and auto closed. Nothing else happened.
I managed to get the apps back by opening the ScreenXpert App, but when I press an app a part of my main screen being touched is seen. I cant use the touchscreen to do anything in the screenpad.
How can I fix it?
4 REPLIES 4

tunayerdal
Star I
hishirox
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Zenbook UX 434 FLC
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: No

Detailed description:

I was looking around for a Spotify App for my screenpad and long story short, I read that I need to upgrade my ScreenXpert Driver. So I downloaded the latest version from the myAsus app. When I extracted it, there was a ton of files inside with install & uninstall cmd files. I accidently pressed the uninstall cmd and then my screenpad only showed the wallpaper. I pressed the install.cmd but it opened for a split second and auto closed. Nothing else happened.

I managed to get the apps back by opening the ScreenXpert App, but when I press an app a part of my main screen being touched is seen. I cant use the touchscreen to do anything in the screenpad.

How can I fix it?

Asus Zenbook UX 434 FLC ScreenPad 2.0 touchscreen is not working
Hi. I have also similar problem but in different way. Model : UX434FLC Reinstalled the windows 10. All is fine except screenpad. There is only shoewed wallpaper and does not work screenexpert tool. Hope someone help to fix that !

tunayerdal
Star I
tunayerdal

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27414/asus-zenbook-ux-434-flc-screenpad-2-0-touchscreen-is-no...

Hi. I have also similar problem but in different way. Model : UX434FLC Reinstalled the windows 10. All is fine except screenpad. There is only shoewed wallpaper and does not work screenexpert tool. Hope someone help to fix that !

View post
In addition to this Clicking "Launch" button in Microsoft App Store  to download the ScreenPad but has no effect.  It is so weird and unacceptable. I m just trying to solve that problem for couple of days. Normally all techical things such as drivers even must-have apps like screenpad / screenxper whatever have to manage thru myasus. .

Vamp
Zen Master I

hishirox
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Zenbook UX 434 FLC
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: No

Detailed description:

How can I fix it?

Asus Zenbook UX 434 FLC ScreenPad 2.0 touchscreen is not working
Hi try reinstalling the driver again with screenpad optimization tool.
In the folder you have extracted the screenpad driver.
Open that folder and Click on the files(upper leftmost option) then open powershell with administration then press ok on the prompt then type ./install.cmd

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello hishirox & tunayerdal,
Please refer to below FAQ to reinstall the drivers and APP one by one. (please follow the order)
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.