levicbacs5
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone live l1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hey guys i have a question about zenfone live l1 pie update i install it. and then im stuck in checking for update it takes to long in setup.
9 REPLIES 9

AKP
Star I
Asus should give a stable version
For those who used AOSP for android 10 and also give the pie update for old users 😟

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi levicbacs5 & AKP,
Please check if your phone is connected to the Internet stably and try to update again. Furthermore, please update to Android Pie Beta by manually updating. You can find the file & instructions under "[8917/8937 P] WW-16.07.1907.408" in the link below: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Live-L1/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Manually Update Guide
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011546

levicbacs5
Star I
i have a good stable internet so i dont think that my connection is the problem. And i tried to skip the setup process by removing simcard and it worked for me. So i am now in my homescreen and then i connect to my wifi to download somethin in playstore but it requires my account. So i setup my account but when press sign it keepss loading. i dont know why but in android 10 nothing problem. but i revert back to oreo because i have a problem in android 10 wifi signal.

Dzaky
Rising Star I
after I read from a few complaints of Zenfone Live fans about Update Android 10 AOSP, the Zenfone Live Lite series, Live L1 & L2 had a few bugs. The most numerous are force close applications, camera errors, many incompatible applications mostly from zenUI.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi levicbacs5,
Thank you for reporting the issue of Android 10 Beta version. To make it clear, could you describe your wifi signal issue details? Did the signal drop to zero or only get worse? Had you try to reset the wifi setting or enter "Safe Mode" to test the wifi?

Hi Dzaky,
Could you tell us your firmware version? Settings > System > About phone > Build number
Could you describe the issue in more details and provide us photos or screenshots?