This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game (pubg) is lagging after update of Android 10

rampatelmy121
Star II
After updating android 10 my phone is not running normally I am a youtuber content creator I used to record games but after update of Android 10 on my ROG phone 2 I can't be able to record because PUBG game is lagging very much although my internet is perfect please optimise your phone. is it gaming phone ? I don't think so .the game is very mauch rendering during fight (in PUBG ) I am not going to buy any product of asus in future I think you guys scammed us ? please fix this problem as soon as possible ( I am getting hundreds of comment per day regarding this on my YouTube channel)
17 REPLIES 17

arza729
Star I
anjubunny123

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/367/E69G42MCPL9G.zip

Guys try this profile for pubg ,heats less and performs way better than maxed out settings and saves some battery,Just unzip the file in downloads folder ,then select download button in pubg section of Armoury crate,it automatically identifies the profile then you can save the profile

View post
could not find download button in pubg section of armoury crate. please help

dwiza
Star III
rampatelmy121

After updating android 10 my phone is not running normally I am a youtuber content creator I used to record games but after update of Android 10 on my ROG phone 2 I can't be able to record because PUBG game is lagging very much although my internet is perfect please optimise your phone. is it gaming phone ? I don't think so .the game is very mauch rendering during fight (in PUBG ) I am not going to buy any product of asus in future I think you guys scammed us ? please fix this problem as soon as possible ( I am getting hundreds of comment per day regarding this on my YouTube channel)

Game (pubg) is lagging after update of Android 10
Its not the phone But the firmware, i still using android 9 because its better. Irecommend downgrade

napilitan
Star II
Its the new firmware! Gdi listen people they crippled our phone and reduced potential fps to reduce heating and battery drain.

All games affected if you are on latest fw!
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27227/petition-request-give-back-forced-higher-fps#latest