This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg lagging too much

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Usually I play games at night and after full day of use, the charge gets depleted and I have to play game while charging. I'm experiencing huge frame drop to 22-23fps and the temperature shows around 40-41°C. Me ambient temperature is 24°C. @Anders_ASUS please do something.
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
deeppaul589

TJ8WE8X43EHD.jpg

I've attached the screenshot, to give a feel, the full video can be found here.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1HRMb71Sw5oaIOzIgo-sgrDvaf_76wIJ7

I'm not saying this happens because the charger is connected. I hope @Anders_ASUS gives a quick solution.

View post
Well this is probably due to a number of reasons. Low battery, high temp and charging. The device is trying to keep performance low to extend battery life, you said it's charging so this shouldn't be an issue but because of the high temp, it might not charge fast enough to compensate for the power draw from the game. So all in all. This is the result of a bad combination. Next time, leave your phone on the table charging for 15 minutes and then you can play. It's recommended however to lower your settings if you're charging at the same time to keep the overall heat down.

nekkalapudisai_
Star II
deeppaul589

TJ8WE8X43EHD.jpg

I've attached the screenshot, to give a feel, the full video can be found here.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1HRMb71Sw5oaIOzIgo-sgrDvaf_76wIJ7

I'm not saying this happens because the charger is connected. I hope @Anders_ASUS gives a quick solution.

View post
I also used to get the same fps in close range later I found a trick in youtube i.e if you are logging to game via facebook then go to add accounts in the settings.Then link your google play account after linking logout your pubg account .Then login via playgames not through facebook .
After doing the above steps I didn't even turn on X mode ,now I am getting constant 58 to 60 FPS(anti aliasing off).
please try these steps and tell me ur performance review .