ZT-03b1a6f4
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus max pro m1
Firmware Version: 063
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
why android kills every app in background, how fix it? i try disable adaptive battery, battery Optimation and try set background limit to standard
2 REPLIES 2

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
adenfirdausone@gmail.com

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version: 063
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every app

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

why android kills every app in background, how fix it? i try disable adaptive battery, battery Optimation and try set background limit to standard

Android 9 kill app on background
Just restart your phone once in a day. Also, perform Wipe Partition cache operation from the Recovery Menu after each Firmware update. It eliminates unnecessary junk files of the previous version, which conflicts with the new version and causes issues.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi adenfirdausone@gmail.com,
Thank you for your asking. Please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Have you update/download any firmware/app before the situation appeared?
2. App Name in background
3. Could you describe the issue in more details? Any time line, steps, and screenshot would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.