This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus is not late in providing Android 10 for max pro m1

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help.
1. Model Name:ZB601KL
2. Firmware Version:16.2017.2004.063
3. Rooted or not: NOT
4. Frequency of Occurrence: LATEST
5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Friends,
I don't think Asus is that late in providing Android 10 update. Infact, I feel Asus is early this time and that needs to be appreciated rather that critisized. Well we might feel Asus is way back in proving the update. But the truth is that the direct competitor of Max pro M1 that is, the Redmi Note 5 pro is still not on Android 10. That means Asus is doing a good job indeed. Also Many android one phones are receiving Android 10 updates just now and many more are yet to get the same.
Yes I know 3 months since the launch of Beta file is a long time. But we should also not forget that COVID 19 have shook the world the most in these 3 months. So that might have delayed Asus from releasing Android 10.
I was an Asus Zenfone 2 laser user and believe me guys many of you might not know how difficult it was back in those days to get a majoy update. Considering all that Asus is very early indeed this time.
4 REPLIES 4

mdanwar503
Star I
My phone not updated in i checked my updated but no any updates results in my phone
1S4D1DWINB21.png
PNYQ6MBFA636.png

rupesh9
Star III
nidhin3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help.

1. Model Name:ZB601KL

2. Firmware Version:16.2017.2004.063

3. Rooted or not: NOT

4. Frequency of Occurrence: LATEST

5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Friends,

I don't think Asus is that late in providing Android 10 update. Infact, I feel Asus is early this time and that needs to be appreciated rather that critisized. Well we might feel Asus is way back in proving the update. But the truth is that the direct competitor of Max pro M1 that is, the Redmi Note 5 pro is still not on Android 10. That means Asus is doing a good job indeed. Also Many android one phones are receiving Android 10 updates just now and many more are yet to get the same.

Yes I know 3 months since the launch of Beta file is a long time. But we should also not forget that COVID 19 have shook the world the most in these 3 months. So that might have delayed Asus from releasing Android 10.

I was an Asus Zenfone 2 laser user and believe me guys many of you might not know how difficult it was back in those days to get a majoy update. Considering all that Asus is very early indeed this time.

Asus is not late in providing Android 10 for max pro m1
Redmi note 5 pro will not get android 10 bcoz company never promised for android 10 for redmi note 5 pro.

rupesh9
Star III
mdanwar503

My phone not updated in i checked my updated but no any updates results in my phone

1S4D1DWINB21.png

PNYQ6MBFA636.png

View post
Download firmware n update manually

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.