This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z lift to wake up issue

ozgur_105
Star III
Lift to wake up function works in an unexpected way. The phone wakes up even if you put the phone horizontally onto the table, sometimes. In latest firmware, it improved a lot but still it wakes up occasionally:(

I mean, even third party apps achieves this function easily. How much difficult can it be to wake the phone only when you pick it up and raise?:((
11 REPLIES 11

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
ozgur.105

Look at the attached video. Is this the "working perfect" thing?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/694/05JVNJ9Q65MX.mp4

View post
Ik.... This same is happening with me.....but we have to understand... There are more imp. things to be solved right now.... More serious bugs... Many more major implementation. I am not saying this bug is not serious, it is, only is prioritized at bottom of the other bugs.
Hope you understand. Btw I'm with you, it is annoying when it is noticeable.
Peace.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ozgur.105,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The relevant team is looking into the problem. We'll notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
Thank you.

ozgur_105
Star III
Please correct this issue in the next update. Even a smart band is able to achieve this function without any problem. How much difficult can it be, i really can not understand...

ozgur_105
Star III
Nope, still same issue:((

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ozgur.105,
Sorry to have kept you waiting. We're still in contact with relevant teams on this issue, and we'll notify you once we receive any update. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.