This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC issues

DayThis
Star II
Hello, I experienced issues with NFC today.
It was not possible to use it on bus validation terminal and on payment terminals. It was my first time using NFC on the Zenfone 6 and never had one issue on Zenfone 5Z.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the NFC sensor on Zenfone 6 is located between fingerprint sensor and the last "S" of Asus logo on the back.
When I put my bank card on this zone my phone vibrates
a short moment but from the phone to a terminal nothing happens...mz762q02dcn5.jpg
10 REPLIES 10

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi
Are you able to share some more information about this case?
Which country are you based in, and what type of "bus card" (which company, etc) where you trying to use it with?
Related application?

Thanks
CH

DayThis
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi
Are you able to share some more information about this case?
Which country are you based in, and what type of "bus card" (which company, etc) where you trying to use it with?
Related application?

Thanks
CH
Hello @CH_ASUS
The two applications used are DigiMobee's ''Ticket Easy'' and ''My Payments'' from La Banque Postale (Play Store Links below).
I tried with/without Bluetooth and WiFi, nothing changed. I had both apps before on Zenfone 5Z without issue.
I tried to send a picture through NFC and it works perfectly, very slow but it works (with Huawei smartphone).
I added 2 screenshots for settings, nothing special on them.yao0fsmjkrlg.jpgnpmbbixpb394.jpg
NFC turned on, Beam actived (tried without too) and right payement app selected.
I'm in France, the bus company is Tisseo using classic without contact cards (no contact chip even to reload it). For payement it's La Banque Postale group, my card have both types with and without contact. The app is installed on the phone, everything validated on the phone by my bank company (same process on Zenfone 5Z) but when I pay nothing happening. I tried by launching the app and start manually without contact payement and nothing happened too.
DayThis
App links: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.mobeepass.ticketeasy and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lbp.peps

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
It is expected that firmware for correcting NFC problems will be introduced in late July.

Guilhem
Star II
Was the problem solved since then?