cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Android 10 Bugs

Phoenixy
Star I
I'd like to report some bugs I found:
During calls, the other half can't hear me.
During Google Hangouts calls (other similar apps may also affected, like Messenger, Whatsapp) I can't hear the other half, only crazy sounds (not sure if the other half can hear me, probably not).
The default "Display size" is huge. When I set it to small in the Settings (Settings --> Display --> Display Size --> Small), it becomes much normal in terms of size, but it also creates another bug. On the home screen, one less row is available. I've attached an image, no icons can be placed on the bottom (Nothing can be placed under the "Dialer - Maps - Chrome row").
46 REPLIES 46

Erwin05
Star III
I dont know if this is a bug but the info at the sim card doesnt show no carrier name.
Android pie showed my carrier vodafone.
GZIAYK4MII5Z.png

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi all,
A new Android 10 version WW-17.0615.2003.22 has been released.
In the version, we improved the issue of no sound in calls when OK Google is activated.
You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
How to update firmware: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/
Please make sure to back up data before upgrading.
Thank you and have a nice day 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Marky.Marky & Erwin05,
If the issue is still appearing in WW-17.0615.2003.22, please let us know and provide more details.
For camera problem, please show us an original photo of the problem.
Please also provide us the information below:
Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)
Thank you 🙂

Upgraded to the Android 10 and Fprint sensor stop working with some app that uses - like Bloomberg B-Unit - after the downgrade to Android P still not working. Other Apps that uses the Fprint and to unlock the phone is working fine.
Appears to be something regarding te B_unit app form Bloomberg - already reported to them - Req to use is to have a stock Android 9 phone... but ZE620KL was Android 8 upgraded to -> Android 9 and was working fine.
Did we will get the Android 10 with Zen UI like ZS620kl?

salvagnipaolo
Star I
Just updated..fprint sucks, even to unblock the phone. Display shows me volte..but i don't care about It. Asus gallery doesn't work. Camera's settings says megapiksel instead of megapixel.