This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Awaiting reply] video freezing issue

bh
Star I
I have been troubled with video playback freezing / lagging many times now. I couldn't play videos anywhere either on video player or internet or youtube or social media without it hanging or freezing happens sometimes only while the battery level is less than 40% and all games including the simple ones lags even after a restart or factory resetting . i found out that plugging in the charger and taking it out solves the problem. I think there might be a motherboard issue?? I don't want to again undergo the hassle of backing up the data and resetting it i'm fed up
I've been having one or the either issue since I bought this phone. I made a big mistake buying it
3 REPLIES 3

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Sorry to hear you 've been having problems.

For the video freezing issue; I've PM:d you some instructions.
Thank you!

pavannfs
Star III
CH_ASUS

Sorry to hear you 've been having problems.

For the video freezing issue; I've PM:d you some instructions.

Thank you!

View post
Hi, can you pm me the same because I am also facing the similar issue.

Melwyn
Star III
bh

I have been troubled with video playback freezing / lagging many times now. I couldn't play videos anywhere either on video player or internet or youtube or social media without it hanging or freezing happens sometimes only while the battery level is less than 40% and all games including the simple ones lags even after a restart or factory resetting . i found out that plugging in the charger and taking it out solves the problem. I think there might be a motherboard issue?? I don't want to again undergo the hassle of backing up the data and resetting it i'm fed up

I've been having one or the either issue since I bought this phone. I made a big mistake buying it

[Awaiting reply] video freezing issue
Is your problem solved?