patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Doni_Priadi
Star I
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75338#Comment_75338

only solution to wait till the lockdown lift and then get check the device by the service centre

View post
My hometown did not even have any strict lockdown. I can still move around the city. People still wandering the road and wrking as usual, however the road is not as crowded as before the pandemic. Unfortunately, I cant find any asus service centre here. Im trying to flash it on my own, cant do anything tho, the phone usb debug were locked.

omi
Star I
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75228#Comment_75228

whatever we do by ourself to resolve the issue, nothing gonna work as the bootlocker is locked

and we have no option but to wait till the lockdown lift and then get check the device by the service centre

View post
C'on bro this wouldn't be a solution. what about people from out of India. Solution must have to be on my hand. Yes bootlocker is locked and that is main problem, We need to unlock bootloader and i request asus technical team to help us with this issue.

vhkumar10
Star I
Guyz Im also facing the same problem from april end. Why this is happening???
Any update about it?
If this issue occurs for a group of people, it may be from the company side. This may caused by some kind of timeouts added in the firmware by Asus to make the customer visit to the service.
And guyz it is happening after the warranty end for the customers who bought that in flash sale

ERNEST9729
Star I
WKSLJDLTCZF0.jpg

sadashiv
Star III
Hi, In our case, downgrading also not possible due to recovery mode is not functioning. Only we have CSC fastboot mode and
fastboot oem device-info command shows Device unlocked: false always.
VWT6PVXOXHLL.png

Tech team, please suggest any other solution to fix this?
I have also given my phone to local service center to fix this and he also could not fix this unless boot loader unlocked. He suggested to replace motherboard could fix this. It would cost around 5000 - 6000 Rs. But at this lock down time no one is shipping motherboards.
Asus support team really useless and in future I will never buy any Asus products for sure.
Fyi, Some one posted this to create awareness:
piunikaweb.com/2020/04/23/zenfone-max-pro-m2-stuck-on-boot-logo-screen-after-update-to-build-073/
www.getdroidtips.com/zenfone-max-pro-m2-stuck-boot-logo/