This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't think that asus is realising android 10 stable for max pro m1 on end of appril

ZT-fcf2a758
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601KL
Firmware Version:063
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

Riju9547
Rising Star II
I should have brought Nokia 6.1 rather than max pro M2. At least I would be happy with it. Well this is my last asus phone. just one more year then I will throw it in a dustbin

DarkSide
Star III
vckanandvpp

Will it be worthy for us to wait for such a long time. There are such probability is there , for which Asus Just added the recent security patches with out any major bug fix and improvements , and says that it's the stable Android 10 , then will it be Worthy to wait for it.

Note : In last 2 Android 9 update , we haven't seen any major bug fix or improvement, which makes me so worry for the wait. If we ask anything about this , they will frame Phrases with "Soon' and "Be patience" and reply to us.

One common situation for all Asus product buyers

Dissatisfaction,

Disappointed,

Frustrating,

Irritation.

Asus has given nothing other than this for the money we had spent

Form my first thread for Native video calling to the last thread for BSNL VoLte and Airtel VoWifi , Nothing is satisfactory with Asus.

Final conclusion : We put 15k + money into wrong company pocket.

View post
Lesson learned : Asus company sali MC hai

sushantnehul
Star I
vckanandvpp

Will it be worthy for us to wait for such a long time. There are such probability is there , for which Asus Just added the recent security patches with out any major bug fix and improvements , and says that it's the stable Android 10 , then will it be Worthy to wait for it.

Note : In last 2 Android 9 update , we haven't seen any major bug fix or improvement, which makes me so worry for the wait. If we ask anything about this , they will frame Phrases with "Soon' and "Be patience" and reply to us.

One common situation for all Asus product buyers

Dissatisfaction,

Disappointed,

Frustrating,

Irritation.

Asus has given nothing other than this for the money we had spent

Form my first thread for Native video calling to the last thread for BSNL VoLte and Airtel VoWifi , Nothing is satisfactory with Asus.

Final conclusion : We put 15k + money into wrong company pocket.

View post
I agree

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.