Did you mean: 

Low voice issue on incoming calls Max pro M2

jag89singh
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: XO1BDA
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW-16.2017.2004.075-20200407
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: with specific callers(on every call) & all confrence calls
APP & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever i make calls to someone low voice issue occurres with most of callers, luckily limited with limited callers i can hear properly, and i have to turn on loudspeaker every time to call with them. Feeling really irritated as voice is extremely low.
12 REPLIES 12

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jag89singh

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: XO1BDA
  2. Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW-16.2017.2004.075-20200407
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: with specific callers(on every call) & all confrence calls
  5. APP & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Whenever i make calls to someone low voice issue occurres with most of callers, luckily limited with limited callers i can hear properly, and i have to turn on loudspeaker every time to call with them. Feeling really irritated as voice is extremely low.

Low voice issue on incoming calls Max pro M2
Try factory data reset and see if it solves ur problem and if still the issue persists then it may be dust or something else like hardware damage u have to take ur phone to nearby service centre for further examination 😊

jag89singh
Star I
No solution for this issue meanwhile till android 10 i think we have to sustain this pain, i have recommended max pro m1 that have an issue on whatsapp calling low volume on video call receiving end.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.