This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very annoying vibration issue

il_Santo
Star III
On my Max Pro (M2) while I am calling the phone vibrates very annoyingly. I found that from calling screen, the phone often turns to battery option screen. Unwillingly I set some option with my face. If I press on/off button before closing the phone to my ear the problem reduces a lot: still vibrates, but doesn't switch to battery option screen. I have. 73 build.
22 REPLIES 22

Massy
Star II
Don't forget that you can always use the swipe from the bottom to the top to turn on the display, this gesture also works with the beta of android 10

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Massy

Don't forget that you can always use the swipe from the bottom to the top to turn on the display, this gesture also works with the beta of android 10

View post
"Swipe up on home button" works in Pie too. And yeah, in Pie also, you can turn on your screen by Swiping up by enabling that gesture.
Thanks for confirming the same Massy. I just tried to same and it worked. Now to stop that annoying vibration during in-call holding at ear, we could disable the "Double tap to wake" gesture and achieve the same purpose by enabling the "Swipe up on home button" gesture. 👍🏻👍🏻

Massy
Star II
Yes exactly and it works better than the double tap to wake up.
I deactivated this function (double tap to wake) almost immediately because it often turned on screen by itself when it was in the hand.

il_Santo
Star III
I feel the urge to say that with. 75 firmware th issue seems resolved

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
il Santo

I feel the urge to say that with. 75 firmware th issue seems resolved

View post
Have you tested it thoroughly? Because I disabled the double tap to wake thing to get rid of it. Will check then.. 👍🏻