This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game bar Doesn't record video anymore and no splendid after windows reinstallation

Vamp
Zen Master I
System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
Battery or AC: both
Model: ZenBook 14 UX434FL
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: Not Attached
========================
Detailed description:Since my original copy of windows 10 by Asus has been crashed. I have to reinstall the windows 10 again by downloading it from Microsoft. No other way to left it to reset or refresh as CMD doesn't work due to registry was currupt.
Now in this copy from Microsoft I don't have splendid as well as Tru2life and recording games using xbox Game bar doesn't work anymore as it says "System hardware requirements does not meet"
Downloading Splendid app from Microsoft Store does not work because there is no ICC and ICM file which came in factory version of windows by Asus.
I've reset the windows once, it didn't work.
Any suggestions except going to the service center due to the lockdown. Or someone can provide me ICM file or factory version of windows from Asus.
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Vamp,
Please kindly download MyASUS from MS store,
And make sure your Windows update and ASUS System Control Interface V2 are the latest version.
I will provide further files through PM.
please give me some time to double check on the files.
Thank you so much.

Vamp
Zen Master I
Blake_ASUS

Hello Vamp,

Please kindly download MyASUS from MS store,

And make sure your Windows update and ASUS System Control Interface V2 are the latest version.

I will provide further files through PM.

please give me some time to double check on the files.

Thank you so much.

View post
Thank you so much... I'll update the same...