This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging port temperature abnormalities

OPC
Zen Master II
As the title suggest I got the notification saying that my USB port temperature is too high, that I should unplug the charger and take phone to Asus service center. The thing is it happened while I was playing Asphalt 9, with no charger plugged in. Instead the Aeroactive Cooler was attached.
I cannot dismiss this notification and I have the red led light blinking all the time. What shall I do? The video is attached

29 REPLIES 29

kinteck84
Star I
I received this notification this morning and it appeared when my phone was idle and there were no charging cable was plugged.

tambolero_17
Star I
Hi I am from Philippines, I just experienced the same situation with my rog phone2, I am just browsing facebook then automatically restart and notification of usb port high temperature appeared while i am not charging. Why it is happening?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
tambolero_17

Hi I am from Philippines, I just experienced the same situation with my rog phone2, I am just browsing facebook then automatically restart and notification of usb port high temperature appeared while i am not charging. Why it is happening?

View post
Quite possibly the phone is too hot?
Take your phone to a service centre and have it checked out.

I am from india my phone is asus zenfone 5z i have experienced a pop notification of battery temperature too high on device while playing pubg whenever i connect the charger rhe notification pops up

Second_Grader
Star I
Adding up more to the thread, I too get this notification, twice for now. It happens while I'm not even touching the phone, it just sits there and cool to the touch. Got this notification a few minutes after an auto-restart. And as it was suggested, restarting the phone again seems to make the message to go away. Weird...